Articles sought for Bayline

From: Bayline Editor (bayline_editor@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 01 2005 - 14:42:30 PDT

Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 14:42:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bayline Editor <bayline_editor@yahoo.com>
Subject: Articles sought for Bayline

Hello everyone. SLA-SF is starting a new year and with
it comes more editions of our newsletter, Bayline. As
the new co-editor, I'm writing to ask for your
contributions. We welcome just about any type of
article on special librarianship, so feel free to make
suggestions. Dunn Miller (the editor) and I would love
to see your ideas...

The first issue of the 2005-06 year comes out in
September, and the deadline for article submission is
Sunday, July 31.

If you'd like to contribute something, please contact
us at the Bayline Editor address -- which is
bayline_editor@yahoo.com -- for approval (which really
isn't hard to get).

Articles should be no more than 1,000 words in length
and will only include two live hypertext links. If you
wish to submit photos/artwork (and we hope you do),
JPEGs and TIFFs are preferred. Writers will also be
required (per SLA National) to sign a copyright
statement indicating their work hasn't been published
elsewhere.

Thanks in advance for your contributions. I look
forward to working with you all -- continuing and new
contributors alike.

Heather Gamberg
Bayline Co-Editor
bayline_editor@yahoo.com