ILL: Money, the Financial System and the Economy, 5th Ed. ??

From: Lapachet, Jaye (Jhl@cpdb.com)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 09:31:32 PDT

Subject: ILL: Money, the Financial System and the Economy, 5th Ed. ??
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:31:32 -0700
From: "Lapachet, Jaye" <Jhl@cpdb.com>

We are searching for the following book. We have searched at all local
law firms with whom we have relationships, local university and public
libraries to no avail.
R. Glenn Hubbard: Money, the Financial System and the Economy, 5th Ed.
Reading: Addison Wesley Longman 2004

If you have the book and would be willing to loan it to us, please call
me at 415-677-5207 or e-mail me at the address below. Thanks,

Jaye
_________________________________
Jaye A. H. Lapachet, M.L.I.S.
Library Manager
Coblentz, Patch, Duffy & Bass LLP

San Francisco, California
E-mail: <mailto:jhl@cpdb.com> jhl@cpdb.com

This transmittal is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader of this transmittal is not the intended recipient or
the employee or agent responsible for delivering the transmittal to the