seeking old lead paint hazard document

From: Michael Sholinbeck (msholinb@library.berkeley.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 09:55:07 PDT

Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 09:55:07 -0700
From: Michael Sholinbeck <msholinb@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: seeking old lead paint hazard document

(cross-posted to several lists - apologies if recvd multiple times...)

Hello -

I have a client seeking the following:

King, B.G. Criteria for evaluating lead hazard of painted surfaces. Bureau
of Community Environmental Management, Health Services and Mental Health
Administration, Public Health Service, Cincinnati OH, May 1971.

There is no listing for this in OCLC/WorldCat, nor is it listed in any of
the "Publications of the Health Services and Mental Health Administration"
that I could locate for this time period. Not at EPA library (according to
their online system). I found a couple of similar items, but he would
really like this document if possible.

Any ideas or assistance would be appreciated!

Thanks,

-Michael

Michael Sholinbeck
Assistant Head Librarian