RE: SLA-SF: seeking old lead paint hazard document

From: Lapachet, Jaye (Jhl@cpdb.com)
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 08:48:56 PDT

Subject: RE: SLA-SF: seeking old lead paint hazard document
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 08:48:56 -0700
From: "Lapachet, Jaye" <Jhl@cpdb.com>

You might also try Global Engineering Documents at (800) 854-7179. They
have this sort of thing, though I haven't used them in awhile and am not
sure if they have a date range of items.
Jaye
_________________________________
Jaye A. H. Lapachet, M.L.I.S.
Library Manager
Coblentz, Patch, Duffy & Bass LLP
E-mail: jhl@cpdb.com

This transmittal is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader of this transmittal is not the intended recipient or
the employee or agent responsible for delivering the transmittal to the