Re: SLA-SF: uh oh, a rant

From: Cindy Hill (Cynthia.Hill@Sun.COM)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 11:40:38 PDT

Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 11:40:38 -0700
From: Cindy Hill <Cynthia.Hill@Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: SLA-SF: uh oh, a rant

Michele,

Many corporations do not publicly announce their financial or other
support but it is occuring. Sun sent all employees an annoucement about
how we can make donations so that Sun can match the contributions, let
us know about our colleagues and partners that were affected, and has an
ongoing communications process. And, this is not unusual. Sun provided
the same support during September 11th, the Asian tsunami disaster and
other disasters. These are only a few of the examples of support that
Sun has and will continue to provide. And Sun is not the lone
corporation in its efforts. We just don't make it public knowledge.

Cindy Hill
Manager, SunLibrary
Sun Microsystems, Inc.