research request from SLIS student

From: Eddy, Allyson (Allyson_Eddy@sfo.landor.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 10:18:27 PDT

Subject: research request from SLIS student
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:18:27 -0700
From: "Eddy, Allyson" <Allyson_Eddy@sfo.landor.com>

*Please forgive the cross-post*

I’m in my first year at San Jose State’s SLIS program, working on my first research paper in about 8 years. The topic is museums/archives/special libraries who’ve made their physical collections accessible via the web. I’m interested in the effects these digitization projects have on the institutions and their users (the course is Information & Society).

If any of you who have undertaken these tremendous projects are willing to email/speak with me, I’d be very grateful. I’m hoping this will extend beyond this semester. Please contact me off the list.

Many thanks,
Allyson

Allyson Eddy Bravmann
Visual Asset Coordinator