Craigslist Foundation Nonprofit Boot Camp

From: Debbie Sommer (dsommer@chcf.org)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2005 - 15:20:37 PDT

Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 15:20:37 -0700
From: "Debbie Sommer" <dsommer@chcf.org>
Subject: Craigslist Foundation Nonprofit Boot Camp

As many of you know, I'm on the steering committee for the Craigslist
Foundation Nonprofit Boot Camp to be held on Oct 8 at the Bill Graham
Civic Auditorium. At our meeting the other night we were asked to put
out a final call for this event, so here goes...

This full day (and into the night for those who choose to stay late) is
an amazing event filled with educational, inspirational and networking
forums for people in (or interested in) the nonprofit sector. At $50
for the full day of classes (and three meals!) it is nothing short of a
bargain!

You can find info on this event at
http://www.craigslistfoundation.org/bootcamp.html and
http://www.craigslistfoundation.org/eflyer/npbc.html

Let me know if you plan to go and perhaps I"ll see you there.....djs

Debbie Sommer, MLS
Library/Information Services Manager
California HealthCare Foundation
476 Ninth Street