Re: SLA-SF: Looking for moderators for KMWorld & Intranets 2005, San Jose, Nov 15-17

From: Tim.Dewolf@sf.frb.org
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 12:39:20 PDT

Subject: Re: SLA-SF: Looking for moderators for KMWorld & Intranets 2005, San Jose,  Nov 15-17
From: Tim.Dewolf@sf.frb.org
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:39:20 -0700

Sounds like a great deal to me. What do I need to do?

Thanks !!
Tim

"Geiger, Richard" <RGeiger@sfchronicle.com>
Sent by: <SLA-SF@exploratorium.edu>
10/17/2005 12:35 PM
Please respond to
"SLA/SF Listserv" <SLA-SF@exploratorium.edu>

"SLA/SF Listserv" <SLA-SF@exploratorium.edu>
cc

Subject
SLA-SF: Looking for moderators for KMWorld & Intranets 2005, San Jose, Nov
15-17

Interested?

For one day of introducing speakers you receive a free conference
registration. Let me know Thanks,

Jane I. Dysart, Program Director, KMWorld & Intranets 2005
www.infotoday.com www.kmworld.com/kmw05
jane@dysartjones.com
416/484-6129
Richard Geiger, Library Director
San Francisco Chronicle
mailto:rgeiger@sfchronicle.com
SF Gate:http://www.sfgate.com

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you may
not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the San Francisco Chronicle
(chronfeedback@sfchronicle.com) immediately by e-mail and delete the