SLA Task Force on Structure

From: Chris Orr (christineorr@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Oct 20 2005 - 16:51:47 PDT

Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:51:47 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
From: Chris Orr <christineorr@mindspring.com>
Subject: SLA Task Force on Structure

Posted on behalf of Gayle Gossen:

Volunteers are needed to join the Task Force on Chapter Structure. The
mandate of the task is to suggest 3 alternative chapter structures to the
board for their meeting in Baltimore in June 2006. Work is already underway
with research into the existing chapter structure as well as investigation
of other professional associations that are multi-regional.

The Task Force needs volunteers to help conduct research as well as be
willing to be interviewed/surveyed. We especially need volunteers from
outside North America or small or medium chapters.

This is your opportunity to come forward and have your opinions heard.
Please contact me if you are interested in volunteering or would like more
information.

Thank you!

Gayle Gossen
Task Force Chair