Articles sought for Jan/Feb 2006 Bayline

From: Bayline Editor (bayline_editor@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 10 2005 - 08:44:17 PST

Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 08:44:17 -0800 (PST)
From: Bayline Editor <bayline_editor@yahoo.com>
Subject: Articles sought for Jan/Feb 2006 Bayline

Greetings, everyone. As you may know, I'm taking over
as editor of SLA-SF's bulletin, Bayline, as of the
Jan/Feb 2006 issue.

As usual, we are looking for articles from our
membership and others about anything related to
special libraries and being a librarian.

The deadline for the Jan/Feb issue is Friday, Dec. 16.
Articles can be up to 1,000 words in length and we
love to include photos and/or artwork.

So if you have an idea for an article, please write to
me as soon as possible. I'm eager to hear your ideas.

I look forward to hearing your stories and continuing
Bayline's tradition of quality.

Sincerely,

Heather Gamberg
Bayline Editor and Webmaster