Send items for Bayline's Mosaic column

From: Rochelle Richardson (RRichardson@intermune.com)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 10:59:21 PST

Subject: Send items for Bayline's Mosaic column
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:59:21 -0800
From: "Rochelle Richardson" <RRichardson@intermune.com>

Happy holidays, SLA-SF!

I hope the holiday season has been good for everyone so far, and I know
everyone's busy, but please send word of your professional and personal
events that you would like included in the next issue of our Bayline
newsletter. It can be a short paragraph, or it can be a detailed
narrative with pictures. Anything works, and we all enjoy catching up
on what our members are doing!

Please send your events to rocheller@email.com.

Many thanks,
Rochelle