Second Reminder for the Solo Librarians Meeting on January 25th

From: Kristofferson, Eric (ekristofferson@sjm.com)
Date: Tue Jan 10 2006 - 13:32:51 PST

Subject: Second Reminder for the Solo Librarians Meeting on January 25th
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:32:51 -0800
From: "Kristofferson, Eric" <ekristofferson@sjm.com>

Second Reminder for the Solo Librarians Meeting

on January 25th

The Solo Librarians of the San Andreas Chapter of SLA invite you to join
them for their next meeting on Wednesday, January 25, 2006. Anyone with
an interest in small libraries is welcome, including students and recent
grads in the MLIS programs.

The meeting will be in the community room of the Santa Clara City
Library at 2635 Homestead Rd at 6 P.M on January 25th. A map of the
library area is shown below.

Our group usually meets over an inexpensive meal, with the cost split
amongst the attendees. We most likely will be having sandwiches and
salads from Le Boulanger.

There will be a short tour of the library facilities. We will then have
Bernadette St. John using the library audit process to give us some
useful ideas on dealing with vendor and supplier contracts. Bring your
ideas and questions for Bernadette.

Those who are planning to attend need to contact Eric Kristofferson by
January 20th at ekristofferson@sjm.com or (408) 522-6697.

Eric Kristofferson

Patricia Parsons

San Andreas Solo Librarians

Map of 2635 Homestead Rd
Santa Clara, CA 95051-5322
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/maps/extmap;_ylt=AmIxZVv7L8sqGYaNTUqK49dkDLMF/*-
http:/maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?name=&ed=kTbWAup_0TpxK6r8AuuoMS_yK8t6wH
1L4DYs9a3wp.8GOerXtTTVOcsZV8K4llus3GPdCpMEMRffhZvvl5WFInwPS44K0u7luflrw7
4ZAWnKo_L2&csz=Santa+Clara%2C+CA+95051-5322&desc=&mag=2&ds=n&state=CA&uz
ip=95051&country=US&BFKey=&cat=ent&resize=l&trf=0>

image001.gif