Film Screening Benefit for Glen Park Library

From: Bonnie A. Willdorf (BAWilldorf@sgh.com)
Date: Thu Jan 12 2006 - 10:18:14 PST

Subject: Film Screening Benefit for Glen Park Library
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:18:14 -0800
From: "Bonnie A. Willdorf" <BAWilldorf@sgh.com>

Dear SLA Colleagues,

As some of you know, I am co-chairing the fund raising campaign for the
new Glen Park Library branch. As part of our efforts, we are screening
the Oscar winning film, "In the Shadow of the Stars" by local
filmmakers, and library supporters, Irving Saraf and Allie Light.
Please read the details below. We hope you can join us for a very
special evening!

Bonnie Willdorf
Librarian
Simpson Gumpertz & Heger, Inc.