Final Reminder about the Solo Librarians Meeting At Santa Clara City Library on January 25th

From: Kristofferson, Eric (ekristofferson@sjm.com)
Date: Wed Jan 18 2006 - 11:04:54 PST

Subject: Final Reminder about the Solo Librarians Meeting At Santa Clara City Library on January 25th
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:04:54 -0800
From: "Kristofferson, Eric" <ekristofferson@sjm.com>

Final Reminder about the Solo Librarians Meeting

At Santa Clara City Library on January 25th

The Solo Librarians of the San Andreas Chapter of SLA invite you to join
them for their next meeting on Wednesday, January 25, 2006. Anyone with
an interest in small libraries is welcome, including students and recent
grads in the MLIS programs.

The meeting will be in the community room of the Santa Clara City
Library at 2635 Homestead Rd at 6 P.M on January 25th.

Our group usually meets over an inexpensive meal, with the cost split
amongst the attendees. We will be having sandwiches and salads from Le
Boulanger.

There will be a short tour of the library facilities. We will then have
Bernadette St. John talking about using the library audit process in
dealing with vendor and supplier contracts. Bring your ideas and
questions for Bernadette.

Those who are planning to attend need to contact Eric Kristofferson by
January 23rd at ekristofferson@sjm.com or (408) 522-6697. If you have
already responded, you do not need to do so again.

Eric Kristofferson

Patricia Parsons

San Andreas Solo Librarians