RE: SLA-SF: Proximity searching on Search Engines

From: Lapachet, Jaye (Jhl@cpdb.com)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 11:06:39 PST

Subject: RE: SLA-SF: Proximity searching on Search Engines
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:06:39 -0800
From: "Lapachet, Jaye" <Jhl@cpdb.com>

We use this search tools chart when we need more exact searching:
http://www.infopeople.org/search/chart.html. We also hand that out to
new people during orientation.

Jaye
_________________________________
Jaye A. H. Lapachet, M.L.I.S.
Library Manager
Coblentz, Patch, Duffy & Bass LLP

San Francisco, California
E-mail: jhl@cpdb.com

This transmittal is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader of this transmittal is not the intended recipient or
the employee or agent responsible for delivering the transmittal to the