Solo Librarians Meeting on March 16th

From: Kristofferson, Eric (ekristofferson@sjm.com)
Date: Fri Feb 17 2006 - 08:05:25 PST

Subject: Solo Librarians Meeting on March 16th
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:05:25 -0800
From: "Kristofferson, Eric" <ekristofferson@sjm.com>

Solo Librarians Meeting on March 16th

The Solo Librarians of the San Andreas Chapter of SLA invite you to join
them for their next meeting on Thursday, March 16th, 2006. Anyone with
an interest in small libraries is welcome, including students and recent
grads in the MLIS programs.

Eric Kristofferson will be hosting the meeting at 6 P.M. on Thursday,
March 16th at the St. Jude Medical in Sunnyvale.

Our group usually meets over an inexpensive meal, with the cost split
amongst the attendees.

Tom Paolucci and Janet Lerch will be doing a presentation about the
electronic journal services available through EBSCO. As usual we will
devote the final segment of the evening to networking. Bring your ideas
and questions to the meeting.

Those who are planning to attend need to contact Eric Kristofferson by
March 13th at ekristofferson@sjm.com or (408) 522-6697.

Eric Kristofferson

Patricia Parsons

San Andreas Solo Librarians