cheshire cat

From: Philippe Kehl (phkehl@datacomm.ch)
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 06:05:26 PDT

Hello!

I saw You 'cheshire Cat' page. I didn't tried to make a friend disappear, yet, but i sounds funny. Well, what I wantet to say: I also made an animated gif, where the cheshire cat disappears and, of course, just leaves the smile. If you want to use this, you can find it at http://akiv.ethz.ch/flip/pics/cheshire_cat.gif. It's about 10kb. Well, it doesn't disappear exactly as described by Lewsi Carroll, but it's small & looks nice. As I found the original picture (ie. the first frame in the animation) on the net, i don't want any copyright on it. Just use it. Of course you may credit me :-)

bye!

philippe