RE: Hand Battery Snack

From: 8BlueTeach, (8BlueTeach@chathamtech.com)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 11:53:52 PDT

Nina...

Thanks. I just got back from the institute, and I do not remember if I ever
posted a follow-up to myself.

When I went to Radio Shack, the device worked quite well for the young man
working there --- but, again, not at all for me. It turns out that my hands
were just too dry and too clean to get a reading. He recommended I use a
little spit to help, and it did!

-Adela