Re: Light diffraction

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 19:28:28 PST

That's a good topic to experiment on. When you do, you will want to try
it in different conditions, for example when foggy compared to when
clear, and if possible, at different altitudes. You could also
experiment with bouncing the light. I think you will find that it can
reflect in an upward direction.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator