Chemistry Snacks

From: Elaine.Regan (Elaine.Regan@ul.ie)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 05:04:41 PDT

I think that this site is great, mainly for general science teaching, loads
of stuff for physics. I am looking for more exhibits and snacks specifically
for chemistry. There are some great snacks to use for states of matter and
their properties, but i'd love to get some activities to help my students
with concpets they find difficult like , ATOMS AND MOLECULES, BONDING,
EQUATIONS and others like elements, compounds, physical/chemical changes
just to keep things interesting and to aid proper understanding and avoid
misperceptions.

Keep up the great work though!! and of course, thanks for what is already
provided!

Elaine Regan,
Limerick, Ireland