Publication request (fwd)

From: Kurt Feichtmeir (kurtf@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 11:08:29 PDT

Dear Elaine,
Thanks for your request. The Exploratorium is pleased to grant you the
permission you have requested. I'm assuming you will do a "screen capture"
of the snack you want to reproduce. Please use the following credit line:

Reproduced with permission. (c) 2001 Exploratorium, www.exploratorium.edu

If possible, we would appreciate receiving a copy of your completed
newspaper for inclusion in our Learning Studio collection.

Best of luck on your project, and thanks for your enthusiastic interest in
the educational work of the Exploratorium.

Regards,
Kurt
====

Kurt E. Feichtmeir