Re: your mail

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 20:10:54 PDT

We have a description of a simple experiment teachers can have students
do to learn more about peripheral vision. See
http://www.exploratorium.edu/snacks/peripheral_vision.html You could
try having males and females do the experiment and see if the results
differ. However, the experiment is not intended as an exact measure of
a person's peripheral vision so if you want results you can use as
evidence, you should try something else.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator