Re: change in center of gravity in human body

From: On-line Snack discussion (snaktalk)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 20:29:20 PDT

One of the science Snacks (which is what we discuss here) describes a
way to find the center of gravity of a long, thin object, even if the
object's weight is unevenly distributed. I don't know if that will help
you or not. You can check it at
http://www.exploratorium.edu/snacks/center_of_gravity.html
You might also find useful information at
http://wings.avkids.com/Curriculums/Forces_Motion/center_summary.html
If you still need help, you might want to do a little research on the
web or ask your local librarian for some books on the subject or consult
your daughter's teacher.

Nina Thayer
Snacktalk Moderator