Re: Water Spinner--Container

From: Wayne Watson (mtnviews@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 15:21:01 PDT

Thanks. I think I've about exhausted the places on the list. I think TAP is the solution--build it myself
from scrap plastic, which I do have. I can't think of a commercial use for a clear plastic container
12x12x1", so I don't think it's too easy via typical sources.

Your timing was good though. I just completed a spinner that I think will help. I can spin bottles and
beakers of water. The slim container would be good for really getting some interesting effects.

--
      Wayne T. Watson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet), Nevada City, CA

"It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers." -- James Thurber, writer, humorist

Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews> Imaginarium Museum: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews/imaginarium.html>