Nominations needed for the Renaissance Library Calendar 2004

From: Gunnel Stjernvall (gunnel.stjernvall@isim.org)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 06:05:57 PDT

From: "Gunnel Stjernvall" <gunnel.stjernvall@isim.org>
Subject: Nominations needed for the Renaissance Library Calendar 2004
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 15:05:57 +0200

Please post to your discussion list if possible:

Dear Colleagues,

We seek nominations of beautiful old libraries for
The Renaissance Library Calendar 2004

All my colleagues in all different perspectives of our global
profession possibly hold an old and beautiful library close
to heart.
I know - I do, after 30 years in libraries.

If you wish to make a nomination, please visit:
www.renaissancelibrary.com, to see which libraries already
has been featured.
Or simply send an E-mail: Mailto:nominations@isim.org

Yours sincerely,