RE: SLA-SF: Seeking recent back issues of Information Outlook

From: Pamela Miller (PMiller@KeyserMarston.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 10:28:33 PST

From: Pamela Miller <PMiller@KeyserMarston.com>
Subject: RE: SLA-SF: Seeking recent back issues of Information Outlook
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:28:33 -0800

Hey Jo,

I've probably go them at home. I just moved and if I know I have found a few
of them - cuz I don't throw out anything, apparently...

Let me know if someone can do this for you that's easier than my offer.
Else, I'll bring them into my office next Wednesday. I go right by the
Exploratorium as I go out to the... heh, heh, ... Presidio Archives, where I
am volunteering for the fabulous Susan Ewing-Haley.

Best,
pamela
Pamela Miller
Research Librarian