RE: SLA-SF: Gossip

From: Barclay, Carrie (carrie.barclay@elan.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 09:54:40 PST

From: "Barclay, Carrie" <carrie.barclay@elan.com>
Subject: RE: SLA-SF: Gossip
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:54:40 -0800

Hi Elyse,

I have some news but don't know if it would be appropriate.

I will be layed off from Elan starting January 3rd. I was here for over 4
years and worked as a librarian doing online searching, current awareness
services, document delivery, book management, patent ordering, plus other
management tasks. I enjoyed working at Elan and am sad to be leaving. I got
the full corporate experience beginning with Elan's start-up coporate
culture, to high hopes and high stock, to stock crash, and then layoffs.
Until I find another job I'll be spending time playing and possibly
performing on my bassoon and guitar.

Feel free to use this and edit or change it in any way!

Thanks!

Carrie
Carrie Barclay, MLIS
Librarian BioPharmaceuticals