RE: SLA-SF: Gossip

From: Reynolds, Camille (creynolds@Nossaman.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 10:12:08 PST

From: "Reynolds, Camille" <creynolds@Nossaman.com>
Subject: RE: SLA-SF: Gossip
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:12:08 -0800

Hi Elyse,

I spoke on a panel at Internet Librarian on "Future Packaging: Customized
Information Wrapping" My presentation was entitled "Packaging on a
Shoestring: Creating value-added deliverables in a weak Economy" The
presentation was well received and my presentation focused on using existing
office technologies to create value-added research deliverables to end
users. The Presentations can be found at
http://www.infotoday.com/il2002/presentations/default.htm Scroll down to
Session B303 and mine is the 2nd Powerpoint.

Session B303 - Future Packaging: Customized Information Wrapping
1:45 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Barb Fullerton,Electronic Services Librarian, Pioneer Hi-Bred International

Angela Kangiser,Online Business Research
Camille Reynolds, Nossaman Guthner Knox & Elliott LLP
[POWERPOINT SLIDESHOW #1]
[POWERPOINT SLIDESHOW #2]

Thanks,
Camille D. Reynolds, M.L.S.
Librarian

Nossaman Guthner Knox & Elliott LLP
50 California Street, 34th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
Phone 415 438-7207 Fax 415 398-2438
Sacramento Office Direct 916-930-7710
www.nossaman.com

PLEASE NOTE: The information in this e-mail is privileged, confidential and
protected from disclosure. If you have received this e-mail in error or are
not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose this message
or any information contained in it to anyone. Please notify the sender by
reply e-mail and delete the message. Thank you.