Re: SLA-SF: Websearch University

From: Debbie Sommer (dsommer@chcf.org)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 11:33:26 PST

Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:33:26 -0800
From: "Debbie Sommer" <dsommer@chcf.org>
Subject: Re: SLA-SF: Websearch University

Karin--
I've already filled out registration form and check request for this.
I'll see if it's been processed yet, if so is there any way that you can
at least use my name towards filling your numbers?
Thx for coordinating and I'll look forward to seeing you there (if not
sooner!).....djs

Debbie Sommer, MLS
Library/Information Services Manager
California HealthCare Foundation
476 Ninth Street
Oakland, CA 94607
510-587-3130
510-238-1388 - fax

>>> karinz@certifiedemployment.com 02/18/03 11:19AM >>>
Hello all,

Information Today has asked me to organize SLA group sales for their
Websearch University which will be held April 7-8 at the Cathedral
Hill
Hotel here in San Francisco. There is a web site that describes the
program in detail, www.websearchu.com. Speakers will include Donna
Fryer, Bob Berkman, Mary Ellen Bates, Chris Sherman and Gary Price.
The
price is $450 for a group registrant, versus $495 (early registration)
or $595 (after 3/14). DOES NOT INCLUDE PRE-CONFERENCE SEMINARS. In
order to make this profitable for the chapter we need a minimum of 10
people to go as a group. Information Today will rebate the chapter if
we have at least 10 people.

I need registration and check made out to Information Today sent to
me
before March 14. If you have any questions contact me off list.
Thanks.

Karin Zilla
415-433-3600