There was a Bayline deadline somewhere back there...

From: Steve Cooney (scooney@sfchronicle.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 20:50:12 PDT

From: Steve Cooney <scooney@sfchronicle.com>
Subject: There was a Bayline deadline somewhere back there...
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 20:50:12 -0700

Yes, there was a Bayline deadline, and if you forgot it, you are not alone-
your humble editor leads again. If you do have something you wish to submit
before, say, April 18, let me know. I have lost all nagging rights...

Steve Cooney

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the San Francisco Chronicle (chronfeedback@sfchronicle.com) immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.