Re: Linda Broussard's explanation: Voting Announcement for ABM

From: Karin Zilla (karinz@certifiedemployment.com)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 11:32:36 PDT

Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 11:32:36 -0700
From: Karin Zilla <karinz@certifiedemployment.com>
Subject: Re: Linda Broussard's explanation: Voting Announcement for ABM

Thanks, Ava. The original message really is confusing and appears to
offer hope that those of us not attending the conference could actually
vote by email. Pity that the majority of the association membership who
are NOT attending are going to be left out of the decisions. There will
be further discussion of the way this was perpetrated, I'm sure.

Karin

"Goldman, Ava" wrote:

> Yes, Ava.The bylaws require an affirmative vote of two thirds of the
> members of the Association present and voting at the Annual Business
> Meeting.
>
> <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
> "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
> Linda
>
> Linda N. BroussardDirector, Leadership/Member ServicesNew York, NY

         This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.