Legal resources advice

From: Horacek, Tamara (tlh@dolby.com)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 16:14:24 PDT

Subject: Legal resources advice
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:14:24 -0700
From: "Horacek, Tamara" <tlh@dolby.com>

Does anyone know of a very basic overview of legal resources for a
corporate library setting? I'm envisioning a side-by side
strengths/weaknesses chart for Lexis, Westlaw etc. I have absolutely no
legal research experience and my company is hiring internal general
counsel, so I'd like to be prepared (a little) before that happens. Any
recommendations are welcome -

Thanks,

Tamara Horacek
Dolby Laboratories
415-558-0268

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.