RE: SLA-SF: virtual learning series

From: Karin Zilla (karinz@certifiedemployment.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 13:46:02 PDT

From: "Karin Zilla" <karinz@certifiedemployment.com>
Subject: RE: SLA-SF: virtual learning series
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:46:02 -0700

In fact we just received an email announcement for two more virtual learning
opportunities. One of them, the Measurement one, was something that people
have expressed interest in in the past. Unfortunately it is scheduled for
April 21, pretty short notice. So scheduling might be an issue unless SLA
can give us a little more lead time. Venues that we might use such as the
Alameda County Conference Center (where we did the Patriot Act meeting) are
great and usually available pretty inexpensively but they get booked months
in advance. The other option is the "replay" option which rules out the
interactive portion of a program but may be enough to get what people need
from the workshop. In either the live workshop or the replay version, the
ability to link to the site via Internet connection to a large enough
display (and seating for the attendees) is all that is necessary.

Karin