RE: SLA-SF: Reminder - Bayline WME articles welcome

From: Janis, Barbara (BJanis@presidiotrust.gov)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 09:53:36 PDT

From: "Janis, Barbara" <BJanis@presidiotrust.gov>
Subject: RE: SLA-SF: Reminder -  Bayline WME articles welcome
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:53:36 -0700

Dear Dunn,

I plan to write a small article about the 80th celebration. The committee
meets next on July 7th so then I will have the latest input to share. The
Society of CA Pioneers has a nice postcard of their rental space, which I
can scan. The images on their website aren't as nice. I can provide a JPEG
image. Would that be okay?

Barbara

Barbara Janis, M.L.I.S.

Library Manager