outsourcing insights

From: Fenelon Claudia (Fenelon.Claudia@bcg.com)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 17:06:01 PDT

Subject: outsourcing insights
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 20:06:01 -0400
From: "Fenelon Claudia" <Fenelon.Claudia@bcg.com>

If anyone has insights to share about outsourcing (off shoring)
research/library
functions please contact me off list and I'll summarize for everyone.
Specifically, I hope to learn:
1. how companies or clients determine what is outsourced and what
remains internal.
2. who (in your org) manages the quotes, cost, quality, turnaround and
billing.
3. useful strategies for working with outsourcing "partners"
4. any other tips for how to be positive in a changing world
Thank you,
Claudia
Claudia Fenelon
Research

THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP
Two Embarcadero Center, Suite 2800
San Francisco, CA 94111
Phone: (415) 732 8039
Fax: (415) 732 8200
Fenelon.Claudia@bcg.com

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail or any information contained in the message. If you have received this material in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you.