Anyone subscribe to Gilder Technology Report?

From: cliff.mills@philips.com
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 10:26:49 PDT

From: cliff.mills@philips.com
Subject: Anyone subscribe to Gilder Technology Report?
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:26:49 -0700

Hello, everyone.

I am trying to track down a article that is supposed to have appeared in
the newsletter Gilder Technology Report (GTR). This title is not listed
in Full-Text Sources Online or in DIALOG file 414. There is no listing of
contents on the GTR website at http://www.gildertech.com. The article has
to do with cycles in the semiconductor industry .

This title is not currently held at Stanford, UC, or the CSU libraries
that I've checked, so I'm hoping that someone in the corporate world has
access to this. The newsletter costs $195/year, so I would prefer to go
the doc retrieval route if I can get a complete reference. I don't have
direct access to any online bibliography service to try to find other
libraries that might have this title.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated, since this is for one of our top
guys.

Thanks!

Cliff

Cliff Mills, Manager Phone: (408)
474-5479
Information Resource Center Fax: (408) 474-5575
Philips Semiconductors Intranet:
http://pww.sjo.sc.philips.com/irc/index.html
1120 Ringwood Court, Mailstop SJ20 E-mail: mailto:cliff.mills@philips.com

San Jose, California 95131 Send requests to :
mailto:library@philips.com