WC: Kevin Kelly's Cool Tools

From: Michele McGinnis (mm@kk.org)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 10:53:23 PDT

Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:53:23 -0700
From: Michele McGinnis <mm@kk.org>
Subject: WC: Kevin Kelly's Cool Tools

Hey Ya'll,

I've been working my butt off on KK's Cool Tools site. Since we are
approaching the holiday season, I thought I'd remind you of the site.
It is a review site for gear, books, kitchen stuff, films, tools,
etc. These are things that either Kevin or one of his readers has
used, loves, and thinks is the very best. Last December, we published
a color print catalog of all the reviews that had gone up on the site
plus reviews that had previously been published (by KK) in the Whole
Earth Review. We are currently working on publishing a book of True
Films due out this December.

Note: this is not a commercial site in the sense Kevin is not getting
paid to peddle anyone's products. This is purely a review site. The
only commercial aspects are in the Google ads and our participation
in the Amazon Advantage program.

http://www.kk.org/cooltools/

Enjoy! Michele

--
Michele McGinnis, MSIS
Research Librarian to Kevin Kelly

149 Amapola Pacifica, CA 94044 650-355-7676 650-359-9701 fax

mm@kk.org www.kk.org

"They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man." --Michael Moore on librarians

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead