Fwd: FYI Northern CA PLG members Berkeley Cybersalon Nov. 21

From: Michele McGinnis (mm@kk.org)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 07:38:31 PST

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 07:38:31 -0800
From: Michele McGinnis <mm@kk.org>
Subject: Fwd: FYI Northern CA PLG members  Berkeley Cybersalon Nov. 21

I am passing this along with the permission of the sender. Sounds cool. m

--
Michele McGinnis, MSIS
Research Librarian to Kevin Kelly

149 Amapola Pacifica, CA 94044 650-355-7676 650-359-9701 fax

mm@kk.org www.kk.org

"They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man." --Michael Moore on librarians

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -- Margaret Mead