Moved your library lately?

From: Lormand, Saundra (sklorma@sandia.gov)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 09:44:28 PST

Subject: Moved your library lately?
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:44:28 -0700
From: "Lormand, Saundra" <sklorma@sandia.gov>

Have any of you moved your library recently? Either to a location
distant from your previous one or just across your parent organization's
site? We will be locating our library next spring and would like
recommendations for movers--especially ones that specialize in moving
libraries.

Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences.

Saundra Lormand
Group Leader
Technical Library, MS 9211
Sandia National Laboratories