RE: SLA-SF: Moved your library lately?

From: LaFrance, Peg (MLAFRANCE@Orrick.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 10:03:56 PST

From: "LaFrance, Peg" <MLAFRANCE@Orrick.com>
Subject: RE: SLA-SF: Moved your library lately?
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:03:56 -0800

Hi,

Our firm moved from one building to another recently. Old space to a
completely new building. The move included the library. The firm hired a
fantastic move coordinator. The company is Packlick / Lagueux (it sounds
like Pack, Lick and Glue on the phone). This company contracts with a woman
named Holly Himes who was the library and records move person. Holly was
fabulous. Packlick / LaGueux is in SF and can be reached at 415 788-2001.
I had never coordinated a move before and was generally terrified by the
prospect, but lots of hard work and Holly made is all possible.

We actually used NORCAL for the entire move. I was wary at first, but if
you can get the NORCAL group of guys who moved the San Jose Public Library,
you won't go wrong.

 <http://www.orrick.com/>
Peg La France
San Francisco Librarian