Bindery services

From: Thomas, Bruce (BThomas@ruthchek.com)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 12:24:06 PST

Subject: Bindery services
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:24:06 -0800
From: "Thomas, Bruce" <BThomas@ruthchek.com>

I am looking for a local, reliable, and hopefully reasonably priced
bindery. I rarely need bindery services and with Milford out of
business I find myself bindery-less. Any suggestions?

Bruce Thomas, Librarian

"Librarian is a service occupation. Gas station attendant of the mind".

Richard Powers- In The Gold Bug Variations p.35, 1991.