Archiving a blueprint

From: Joshua E. Richardson (jer@anshen.com)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 11:24:09 PST

Subject: Archiving a blueprint
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 11:24:09 -0800
From: "Joshua E. Richardson" <jer@anshen.com>

Hello all,

Thanks to everyone on the list who responded to my question about making
digital photos of some old blueprints we recently received. We ended up
going with BPS (Blueprint Service) here in SF and they apparently did a
great job.

We now are unsure whether it's better to store the original blueprint
rolled-up, as it has been for some 60+ years, or flattened. And if it
should be flattened, what is the best and safest way to go about it? I
suspect it should remain rolled, but any experience and knowledge that
can be shared is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Joshua