FW: SLA-SF: Bindery services

From: Loll, Darlene (DMLOLL@sandia.gov)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 08:13:36 PST

Subject: FW: SLA-SF: Bindery services
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 09:13:36 -0700
From: "Loll, Darlene" <DMLOLL@sandia.gov>

Hello,

Saundra asked me to reply to you. Milford Bookbinding was sold to
Theodon Bindery, 1773 Addison Way, Hayward, CA 94544-6900. We do very
little binding anymore but I have used them a few times for smalll
orders and the quality and service seem to be exactly the same as
Milford used to provide so I would recommend them. Their phone number
is 510-783-9990.

I hope you have success doing business with them.

Darlene Loll
Program Administrator
Sandia National Laboratories Library
Phone - 925-294-2526; Fax - 925-294-2355
dmloll@sandia.gov