Bayline's Brownie Recipe

From: Bayline Editor (bayline_editor@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 14:54:59 PST

Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 14:54:59 -0800 (PST)
From: Bayline Editor <bayline_editor@yahoo.com>
Subject: Bayline's Brownie Recipe

The Brownie Recipe in the January/February Bayline
came from Anne Malley. Marlene Vogelsang included it
in her article about the California Academy of Science
tour. However, during assembly, the recipe was rudely
separated from its story. My apologies to Anne and
Marlene.

Dunn Miller

P.S. I understand the brownies are spectacular.

=====
Dunn Miller
bayline_editor@yahoo.com
415.398.3050