RE: SLA-SF: Book related art installation - Adobe Bookshop

From: Lapachet, Jaye (Jhl@cpdb.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 11:40:33 PST

Subject: RE: SLA-SF: Book related art installation - Adobe Bookshop
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 11:40:33 -0800
From: "Lapachet, Jaye" <Jhl@cpdb.com>

There has been a lot of discussion about this installation/library
arrangement. I think it is important to recognize how important visual
cues, e.g. color, are in finding materials in the library.

Jaye
_________________________________
Jaye A. H. Lapachet, M.L.I.S.
Library Manager
Coblentz, Patch, Duffy & Bass LLP
E-mail: jhl@cpdb.com

This transmittal is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader of this transmittal is not the intended recipient or
the employee or agent responsible for delivering the transmittal to the