More than a Game - the Art of Baseball March 31- April 30

From: Vogelsang, Marlene (MxV6@pge.com)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 14:08:58 PDT

Subject: More than a Game - the Art of Baseball  March 31- April 30
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:08:58 -0700
From: "Vogelsang, Marlene" <MxV6@pge.com>

Dear Friends
The George Krevsky Galley at 77 Geary Street in San Francisco, hosts its
8th annual
baseball exhibit to celebrate the new season.
It really is a lovely exhibit this year and fun to visit to kick off
baseball season.
Info at www.georgekrevskygallery.com.

http://www.georgekrevskygallery.com/exhibitions/art_of_the_game_2005/ind
ex.html

Sandy Malloy and I went by this afternoon...we are making it a season
opening tradition!

Go A's, Go Giants!

Marlene