RE: SLA-SF: Is your copy safe?

From: Rose.Adams@LW.com
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 17:09:43 PDT

Subject: RE: SLA-SF: Is your copy safe?
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:09:43 -0700
From: Rose.Adams@LW.com

It's interesting because when I looked at the EBAY "Want it Now"
listing
(http://wantitnow.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?WantItNowView&adid=6955863
859), the listing clearly states that they will not buy "Library or
Museum copies unless sold by those entities."

I can't believe Intel did this. This sort of announcement reminds of
the dreaded scavenger hunt.

Rose

Rose Adams
Reference Librarian