Searching for two books

From: Library (Library@kvn.com)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 08:36:42 PDT

Subject: Searching for two books
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 08:36:42 -0700
From: "Library" <Library@kvn.com>

I need to find two books ASAP, but I don't see either in any libraries (local or otherwise) and I haven't seen either on online bookstores, like Amazon, Barnes and Noble or the used books sites. I have seen them mentioned in passing on the Internet, but not somewhere where I can borrow or purchase them.

Both of these books are mentioned in the book "Making it in China" and were apparently very popular in China a few years ago.

1) Juliet Wu: "Flying Against the Wind"
2) Jack Gao: "Experiencing Microsoft: I Tell the Truth"

If you have a copy, I would love to borrow it.

Paula Lichtenberg, Librarian
Keker & Van Nest LLP
library@kvn.com
415-773-6671