Re: SLA-SF: uh oh, a rant

From: Wynne Dobyns (dobyns.w@apple.com)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2005 - 11:48:22 PDT

From: Wynne Dobyns <dobyns.w@apple.com>
Subject: Re: SLA-SF: uh oh, a rant
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:48:22 -0700

My company is sending a team of 20 to 50 people who will be trained in
the local intensive two-day training program. Apparently these
employees will not have to use vacation days for their service. We
have also placed a donation link to the American Red Cross on our home
page. More efforts may be forthcoming. After the tsunami, the company
made a sizable cash donation to one or more rescue services.

Wynne Dobyns