RE: SLA-SF: [Fwd: USA PATRIOT Act Resolutions of State Library A ssociations, fromA LA]

From: Pamela Miller (PMiller@KeyserMarston.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 09:04:02 PST

From: Pamela Miller <PMiller@KeyserMarston.com>
Subject: RE: SLA-SF: [Fwd: USA PATRIOT Act Resolutions of State Library  A ssociations, fromA  LA]
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:04:02 -0800

Thank you Karen. You took the words out of my mouth. I have been trying to
get through to Washington DC all morning. I protest when, where, and how I
can, and it gauls me to belong to a national organization that is pandering
to this madness. If I do not speak out, they will come for me....

Pamela Miller
Research Librarian
Keyser Marston Associates
http://www.keysermarston.com/